No Limits Day Program or Case Management Services
- Application Form: NLES Application
- Member Handbook: Member Handbook
- Member Consent Form: Member Consent Form
- Documentation of Brain Injury: Documentation of Brain Injury
- Consent to Exchange Information: Uniform Consent to Exchange Information
If you or someone you know is interested in becoming part of No Limits, please give us a call at (757) 789-3990. There are currently no fees associated with attendance.
The admissions requirements for the No Limits day program are:
- provide medical documentation of brain injury (Documentation of Brain injury form)
- be a legal adult resident of the United States of America
- complete Application and Member Consent Form
- do not pose a danger to self, others or property
- have basic self care skills (NOTE: individuals who do not meet this requirement may be admitted contingent upon being accompanied by an aide or companion who will provide all needed assistance – NLES is a non-medical facility and we do not assist with feeding, toileting, medicating or other care needs)
Enhanced Outreach Program
- Outreach Program Consent Form: Outreach Program Consent Form
Survivors of acquired brain injury residing in area long term care facilities are eligible for the No Limits Enhanced Outreach Program.
Enhanced Outreach Visits are extended visits (15 minutes or more) with an NLES staff member focusing on the unique needs of survivors of brain injury residing in long-term care.
Survivors of acquired brain injury, or their guardian when applicable, should complete our Outreach Program Consent form to be added to the Enhanced Outreach Program list. Individuals on our Enhanced Outreach Program list will be visited at least monthly.